FS22 RENNEBU MAP V220.127.116.11
The lush valley of Rennebu is inviting and encouraging all sorts of work! Arable land, animal husbandry and forestry.
These changes require a new savegame:
– Various terrain and foliage fixes.
– Changed tree at Nørigard. Should now be possible to cut if desired.
– Debris crushers are now placeables, and can be owned and sold by the player.
– Enabled all temp placeables outlined and planned (for now). They will appear as building sites until the buildings pack is updated with proper, functioning buildings.
– Custom dirt road mesh in various places, mainly for forestry roads.
– Forklifts and/or telehandlers at the shop, sawmill, grainmill and carpenter. Free to use, no need to bring your own.
– Prepared farmland for multiple new farms.
– Adjusted prices of farmlands.
– Added iron mine.
The map is based on a small part of the real world location Rennebu in Norway. The farms and farm buildings are real and placed at their real location.
The playable area is 16x the size of a default map (8×8 KM). All production points and sell points are at their real world location, with only a couple changes for better gameplay.
– The animal dealer is non-existent in real life but made sense to make use of this building, as it is located at a central spot on the map.
– The bridge close to the animal dealer is about twice as wide than the real bridge, to make it possible to cross with larger and wider equipment.
– The bakery is not a bakery per se. It has a stone oven which is for rent by the community, especially busy before holidays.
Most of the buildings are placeables and with color selection, which will let you mix and match as you build your own farm on an empty lot.
This is the first version of the map, with enough to get started and enjoy the scenery. In future updates there will be new buildings.
On the map you will find:
– 143 marked fields
– 28 Forestry sites
– The river flowing through the valley can be used to refill water
– No collectibles (yet)
– Grain Mill
Planned productions in the future:
– Tailor Shop
The rest of the production types are not added to the map by default because there’s no natural location for them as they do not exist in real life.
The map is your sandbox, and you can buy your own production site if you want to grow other crops than what is found in the area.
– Animal Dealer
– Grocery Store
– Grain Mill
The map requires the mod “Buildings of Norway”.
– More Animal Husbandries Possible
– Paint And Terraform Anywhere
For a more Norwegian experience, have a look for the Norwegian brands
– Reduced number of trees
– Improved terrain occluder cache
– Olive oil is now shown on price table.
– Maize is possible to grow (not realistic but added again after requests).
– Optimized terrain along forestry/dirt roads.
– Fixed traffic congestion at two intersections.
– Updated farmlands to adhere to the new feature where farmland ID’s are shown on the map.
– Increased spawn area for the sawmill. It can now spawn up to six stacks of planks or beams.
– Added support for Platinum DLC at the sawmill. Products will spawn in separate locations.
– Removed stack timber replacing boards. The default boards are back to better differentiate the boards and the Platinum DLC woodbeams.
DOWNLOAD FS22_Rennebu.zip – 508.0 MB