FS22 REA22 WHEELS V188.8.131.52
The goal of this mod is to make the game feel more realistic and customizing the vehicle for the task more rewarding.
– Corrected error where moving speed of wheel was measured in the wrong position
– Added digging of wheels
– Ground wetness is slowed down to get a more even transition from dry to wet.
– Ground wetness is saved to avoid restart of ground wetness after loading of game.
The goal is to make the mod universal.
This mod supports multiplayer and dedicated servers.
No changes in XML is needed. Some data from XML is overwritten!
In the base game many vehicles does not take tiretype into consideration making for example
the Manitou MC18 Forklift recive the same tire friction as a tractor.
This mod fill the missing data based on tiretrack index making it universal.
Different tiretypes now act completely different on different ground types and
suffers differently on rain and sinking into the ground.
This mod supports the 4 standard tiretypes: MUD, STREET, OFFROAD and CRAWLERS!
Calculates friction based on size of tire making wide tires, duals and tracks worth the money for
heavy fieldwork but the narrows suffers making it ideal for easier tasks in later growth state.
Tire friction is calculated using width and radius.
Track friction is calculated using width and track lenght.
Adds rolling and sideway resistance meening:
– More wheel load, small tires and soft ground = more force needed for pulling or pushing.
– Less wheel load, large tires and hard ground = less force needed for pulling or pushing.
– Front axel is no longer by default locked when a frontloader is attached.
– Deformation of tires is increased.
Added support for “REA Dynamic dirt”, driving into standing water
created by “REA Dynamic dirt” decrease friction and increase sink of wheels.
DOWNLOAD FS22_REAwheels.zip – 25 KB