FS22 DEPARTEMENT HAUT BEYLERON (4X) V0.6.0.1
Today I have for you the 4x Map Department Haut Beyleron which means something like district Haut Beyleron. Before I say one or the other about the map, I would like to get rid of the urgent note that it is a BETA and here and there not everything is ready. However, due to the many requests, I decided to publish the map.
Changes for Update 0.6.1.0 Beta:
– increased the production rate of pig feed production ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
– Moved the purchase trigger of the potato production to the correct position (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– In the wood chip storage now also chaff goes (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– Various filling quantities in productions adjusted (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– set various floating markers on the ground (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– Added honey muffin to the Grand Bakery ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
– Added potato production croquettes ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
– Added mayonnaise to food production ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
– Soybean oil and soybean meal removed from Big Oil Mill (will later be generally removed) ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
– various small changes (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– further productions can now be renamed (available from version 0.6.1.0)
– Added more missing shop images ( available from version 0.6.1.0 )
Changes in the savegame necessary: no
In the Haut Beyleron district there are more fields and also the odd production (not all of them are implemented yet, you should wait before placing your own). There are now a total of 99 fields and some areas that can be used as meadows or commercial areas. The map has a large main courtyard in the center of the map and another standard courtyard more or less in each of the corners. There are 4 BGA’s and a 4x fermenter/weed dryer at the hardware store, but you’ll see. Since there are 5 courtyards, the game modes don’t work and all the courtyard buildings are there anyway. Currently there is a large sheep pasture and cow pasture.
Currently there is a hardware store with a fermenter/grass dryer, a large sugar factory, a large mill, a large bakery, a large oil mill, a food production facility and a jam factory. More will follow, some buildings are already there. In the big productions there is always an extra sales trigger that has nothing to do with the production itself.. well, you know, you can’t sell anything in a production you’ve bought.
The 3 fields on the left in the north are for grapes and on the right for olives. For this reason, there are also corresponding packaging productions that can of course also be used as storage. You deliver grapes or olives and can then transport them to production on pallets or sell them.
The productions of the original map are still there.
If you don’t feel like having to start a new savegame through updates, you should only download the map when it’s no longer a beta, otherwise I hope you like the map so far and have fun.
I have set up a bug report on my Discord. If you find something, you can report it there and don’t complain.
Oh yes, the Autodrive courses are here https://sharemods.com/ayld1wms3gv6/EntpackeMich_AutoDrive_config.zip.html
What do you need for the Kate?
– https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=de otherwise you cannot make wood
– https://sharemods.com/2zneqcein6e0/FS22_Gulli_Silotrailer.zip.html for sugar and flour transport
What do I recommend?
Here is my link to
– Discord: https://discord.gg/vEc2dXf
– Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/gullideckel_ I’m live from Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m